Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Quick Update

Life has been busy lately and I've been way behind in regular things like laundry and grocery shopping.  So since I have 4 other people here who are tired of in-siding out their underwear for a clean pair and don't want Ramen noodles 3 times a day anymore, the blog has fallen to the wayside as I get caught up on mom stuff.  :)

BUT, the Oscars are THIS Sunday night so I'm trying to get it together to post my picks for who will win what.  Keep an eye out for that later in the week.

AND I've also not kept up with "What's At Liberty" the last couple of weeks.  A link to the web site will have to suffice for now.  http://pagosamovies.com/  "Country Strong" starring Gwyneth Paltrow is finishing out the week and I can't even tell you if it's a theater or DVD "see" as I have been spending all my "extra" time reading critic's blogs and watching Best Foreign Language Film and Best Animated Short, etc. previews.  So you'll have to decide for yourself if you want to head downtown to check it out or wait.

That's all for now!  Got to head off for one of those "mom" things and pick up a kid from school!

No comments:

Post a Comment