Monday, April 4, 2011

Life...

No, I've not lost the password to the blog, nor have I forgotten how to type... I've just been very busy over the last month.

I do see some time to sit and reflect coming my way.  Probably has something to do with the fact that I'm 34 weeks pregnant and was just put on bed rest...

I have a lot of time to sit and do nothing.

My kids are home for Spring Break this week, so I might not have as much time as I think to be able to post.  But next week - if baby doesn't make an appearance this weekend - I will definitely try to catch up.

I foresee having something to blog about "Tangled."  Considering I've seen it twice in 3 days and the girls are home for the rest of the week, I'm sure we'll be watching it at least once or twice... probably at least three times more.  It's cute, so I don't mind.  I do however keep getting the songs stuck in my head and that is slightly annoying as I don't know all the words... yet...

For now though I'm signing off.  Hopefully it won't take me another month to get back...

No comments:

Post a Comment